Topic XXV. Deliberative Polling
Context for this filter:
- B. CONCEPT ACQUISITION
- Deliberative Polling: A system of decision-making wherein a representative group of stakeholders come together, exchange and discuss information, question experts, and poll their individual opinions at various points throughout the session.
- C. CONCEPT APPLICATION
- Recognize problems which could be resolved effectively using deliberative polling.
- Plan deliberative polls, including:
- a. Identifying relevant stakeholders.
- b. Identifying relevant experts.
- c. Identifying important types of factual information & questions.
- d. Proposing appropriate questions to ask in the polls.